Monday, May 23, 2011

Eye Catching

I love to check the new patterns on Ravelry.  Lately I've been obsessed with socks and mittens.  I'm also thinking fingerless gloves are in my very near future.  Shawls and scarves are a major part of my wardrobe, so I'm always on the lookout for those that catch my fancy.  This is what caught my eye this week:

Love this dainty look of First Frost


Fun mittens, appropriately titled Bug Mitts


These socks are a definite must, especially with a name like Dog Days of Summer


That's what has been catching my eye this week.  I'm ready to move on to the next project, since I finished my Crusoe socks, which I'll post later this week.  I know I should be starting Chris' Giants socks, I want to have them done for his birthday, July 3rd.  Since they are colorwork it will take me longer then the usual 72 hours to complete them.  Perhaps I'll start tomorrow, I just feel like I want to do something light and airy right now..hmmmm....decision making.


No comments:

Post a Comment