Thursday, May 26, 2011

Finished!


Finally!  I'm finished!  I've completed my first design for a cardigan.  I've knit it up and even written out the pattern.  I love it!  I wanted something classic with texture, and I think I've accomplished that.  A special thank you to my knitting buddies, Susan, Clara and Jenny, who helped with the button contrast decision.  The sweaters will be for sale on my Etsy site, and once I make the changes for the larger sizes I will sell the pattern as well.  This sweater is probably a size 1.  I haven't given it a name yet, still working on that, Come to think of it any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  So without further ado....here she is:



Isn't it sweet?

And because I mentioned them several times, here are the Crusoe socks, still on the blockers.  I really enjoyed this pattern, and found it to be a very fast knit.


That's all I've got, back to Chris's b-day socks...



No comments:

Post a Comment